We have created a culture that encourages development and growth. Many of our bars are managed by former baristas, or staff that have worked with us over the years. When you ask people why they like working for us they talk about our culture, their workmates, and the opportunities we have given them for growth.
Here at Coffee Republic, we are always looking for more talented people to join us as managers, baristas or as part of our Head Office team. We are looking for people with energy, enthusiasm for life and the ability to talk passionately to our customers about our products and about our company.
The below Coffee Bars currently have vacancies:
- Head of Foodservice and Wholesale (National clients, London office) 10-14 Rochester Row, Victoria, London, SW1P 1BS
- Blackfriars (Full time barista) Blackfriars Station Unit 165A Queen Victoria St London EC4V4DY
- Bracknell : (Barista) Unit 2 Princess Square shopping centre, Bracknell, RG23 1LS
- Colchester: (Baristas) 21 Head Street, Colchester, CO11NH
- Eastbourne : (Baristas) 69 Terminus Road, Eastbourne East Sussex, BN21 3NJ
- Glasgow (Manager) 75 West Nile Street,Glasgow, G1 2SH
- Golders Green: (Full time Barista): 43 Golders Green Road, NW11 8EEG
- Isle of Man : (Baristas) 77 Strand Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2EN
- Streatham: (Part time barista) 9 Streatham High Road, The High Parade. SW16 1EX0.
If you think you would enjoy being part of the Coffee Republic culture please email your CV with the position & location of the store you are applying to in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org